Jan 10, 2010

Jessie turned 2 this Week

For Jessie's birthday cake I looked online all morning long for an idea, after talking to Sharla and seeing the fondant cake she made, she convinced me that making homemade fonfant is so much fun. So seven hours later and a kitchen redecorated in powder sugar and sticky marshmallows I finished, and this is the end result. NOT FUN!!!
The kids kept sneaking and eating globs of fondant all day long so by the time we sang happy birthday and cut the cake, no one wanted any.


Jess actually pulled off one flower and attempted to eat it. She spit it out and then went for the cheese and bread sticks.

2 comments :

  1. Wow, sometime I would love to learn to make one of those cakes, I have really wanted to make one, but haven't attempted it yet. You are quite the little baker, I also need you to teach me to make some of your good bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake, and the update! she has grown up soo much! Next time you are down let me know, easton wants to play with carson!!!

    ReplyDelete