Those are such cute pictures of Jessie, she really has grown up. I remember that your mom said she went in for something to the doctor and was going to call and ask you about it, but I never did. I hope that she is doing okay. We might be living in Spanish Fork this summer so we will need to get together, we will probably live there while John studies for the bar in July.
Those are such cute pictures of Jessie, she really has grown up. I remember that your mom said she went in for something to the doctor and was going to call and ask you about it, but I never did. I hope that she is doing okay. We might be living in Spanish Fork this summer so we will need to get together, we will probably live there while John studies for the bar in July.
ReplyDelete