May 24, 2009

A Busy Week

We have a tomato lover in the family, Jess checks the counter everyday to see what is good to eat.
She liked the tomato better than the lime
Who knows what happened here I am sure it was bad or she wouldn't pull this face (ya right drama queen)


We had a robin build a nest on our deck, there were 3 eggs in it but she abandoned them and something got to the eggs, so it has been sitting around for a week or two so Jess picked it up and packed it around for a while, she doesn't miss a thing.

"HMMM where should I put this one?"

So Carsen was having a bath in the sink (of course) last week and Jessie's medicine syringes were nearby so of course the logical thing for any three year old is to stick them up their nose. We really do watch our kids they just have us out numbered.





Colten graduated from Kindergarten this week, he had a graduation program where they sang songs and did a Mexican hat dance and showed a picture slide show of the year. He sure has grown up a lot this past year. (He even knows how to spell Hippopotamus!)

Colten, Ms. Sorensen, and Aspen at the graduation.

4 comments :

  1. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much Jess has changed and grown! She is a doll! I'm so glad that you have a blog so we can keep up with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Jess eats tomatoes! Congrats Colten on graduating Kindergarten!!!!! To funny Carsen, always up to something reminds me of someone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comment about being outnumbered-- So true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...I love the pictures, your kids are so expressive, that is pretty fun that they are growing up and it is crazy to me that you have a kid that graduated from kindergarten, that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete