This is what happens when a 1 year old is left alone to eat her pancakes, she does her hair on her own, She did get a bath (in the kitchen sink) so she was excited because it is her favorite thing to do.
All clean and so cute we had to take a picture before she got into something else
You have got to love syrup. I always make sure we have pancakes on days that I am bathing my kids in the morning. My little boy can't keep it off his body and hair. Your family is so cute!
That is pretty funny, we haven't had that one happen yet, but the pictures are sure cute of little Jess.
ReplyDeleteWow I didn't know you had a blog. That's great! It's so fun to see pictures. I love the syrup hair! Say hellow to those cute kids for me.
ReplyDeleteYou have got to love syrup. I always make sure we have pancakes on days that I am bathing my kids in the morning. My little boy can't keep it off his body and hair. Your family is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI like your new family picture! I can't believe how big Jessie looks.
ReplyDelete