Carsen 3
Carsen is three and decided that he wanted a Whale for his birthday cake (I think Colten decided he should have a whale so he convinced Carsen that is what he needed to have) anyways Carsen is quite the three-year old he thinks he is eight and should be baptized. He is also very smart. Too smart sometimes. He does have his days......
As you can see by this nice little face he pulls!
Jessie 1
Jessie had her first birthday and once again Colten decided that she needed a lady bug cake. So of course that is what she got. She was very excited to be able to eat cake on her own she didn't even wait for us to pull off the little pipe cleaner antenna, so she got a little bit more than just cake, luckily it was very small. I am sure it could have been worse. Here is the aftermath of her eating her piece on her own.
Here is a video of Jessie with her cake and eating the pipe cleaner antenna.
I am so excited to read you blog, this will be so fun for me to see what you are up to. I love the pictures of your kids, it is amazing how quickly they seem to grow up. You look awesome as well and your house also looks like you have it decorated so nice. Hope you are having a great day.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you decided to do a blog, and thank you for the invite. Your kids are so cute. This will be so much fun to keep in touch. You are amazing with the cake making. Do you take requests???
ReplyDeleteYour children are beautiful! It is so fun to see what they look like. I cannot believe that you have a 6 year old. CRAZY!! Your blog is darling and I can't wait to see what else you post. Love ya
ReplyDeletePoor little bailey was crying last night. I asked her what was wrong and she said she misses Jess:)
ReplyDeleteDavid
You did such a great job on those cakes. Too cute!
ReplyDelete