Aug 24, 2009

1st Grade!!!

Colten started school last week, we were worried about getting him up in the morning, but he has been really good we think it is because of the school lunch! Watermelon and Chocolate milk, who knew that was the secret combination to get him up in the morning.

He also started soccer last week he had never really played, but he did really good and got right into it, watch out when he gets the hang of it.


2 comments :

  1. It is so crazy to me that you have a 1st grader, that is so fun. He is such a cute kid and I am glad he is good at getting up for school. I am also glad that you had a fun summer. Are you guys going to Ferron for Peach Days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that Colten found something to make him excited for school even if it is Watermelon and Chocolate milk. I wouldnt think that would be the best combination but hey I say anything works as long as it gets them up in the morning. My Taija has the hardest time if I have to wake her up in the morning and I dont like it at all. I dont blame her though because I am not a morning person either.

    ReplyDelete